A Rich Man's Wife

 I have power.

I have might.

I have authority, to be a rich man's wife.


Everything,


that is promised to me...

I call it now, without fear and dignity.

I have been bought, by the Blood of the Lamb.

And I will stand bold, come storm or calm.


I will not sit, like a tired, little mouse.

And watch the devil, mashup my house.

I will arise and break every chain.

And be VICTORIOUS, in Jesus name.


When you see me, step with pride.

Know that doors, will open wide.

For where I go, I go in flames.

To burn and destroy, the devil's games.


You might think, that I am weak.

For you don't know, the One I seek.

When I speak, all mountains melt.

And every demon, will feel my belt.


I challenge you, to kingdom come.

To pursue Jesus, though blind or dumb.

Every hour, every day...

Get down on your knees and pray.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair