You Failed

 I heard what you said, about me today.

It broke my heart and I felt betrayed.

I did not know, you could shoot so well.

But behind my back, your arrows, they fell.


I trusted you, with my private thoughts.

And like a bargain, in your ears were caught.

I thought you were my Aaron, friend....

Who would lift my hand, to the very end.


You did not think that I would know.

About the seeds, you thought would grow.

But God, the Lord, had His own time.

For condemnation, for your crime.


What you did, brought hurt and pain.

And I pray for you, in all your gain.

For what you planned, for my demise.

God turned around and yet I rise.


You failed, but still,


I hope you see.

Your choices shows, how weak you be.

For doors you opened, brought you shame.

And in your reaping, you lost the game.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair