Yippee Aye Yay

 I told you once, I told you twice.

Baby, I love you, like heads love lice.

Your dress is by far, the prettiest I've seen.

And the swaying of your hips.

Draws me like a string bean.


I hear the music play, on the jukebox all day. 

And inside my head I see you...

As you call me to play.

The beating of my heart, reminds me of tart.

And all I can do, is throw you on the cart.


I am bound by the fruits, that jiggle when you walk.

And my hands keep on itching, like camels on a stalk.

The yippee aye yay


, from my lips to your bliss.

Depicts all the gladness, of your taste when we kiss.


I won't forget, the hand that you wave.

As I drive slowly, thinking how I should behave.

In the mirror I watch, as your beauty starts to fade.

And I can't wait to come home...

To see you dressed in jade.


I know at times the words, that fall from my lips.

Are not the kind that show you, how much my insides flip.

But if here on this planet, I can love you all my life.

Then Hallelujah Jesus, I thank God you are my wife.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair