Where I Toil Might Be Hard

Daddy, I need you, on this journey where I walk.
For mountains and valleys and hurdles, therein stalk.
I am weak, but you are strong.... and I believe in my heart.
That forever and always, you would never steer me wrong.

Daddy, I look to you, for all that I need.
Because in your care, I will go, where you lead.
I know that at times, disappointment might come.
But in all that I do, you are where my help comes from.

Daddy, I am grateful, that I am destined to succeed.
For you have equipped me, with everything I need.
I pray everyday, for your hand on my life.
And goodness and mercy, to be a good wife.

Daddy, the garden, where I toil, might be hard.
But I trust you to comfort me, on days when I am sad.
As I press on each day, I look to the

east.
To see the clouds you promised me, protect me, from the beast.

Daddy, my answers are Yea and Amen.
To all you have set, let your help never end.
I give you my all, as I dress with your care.
Forsaking all others, your burdens, I will bear.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair