Walking At Your Pace

I'm sorry for the hurt, you carry all day.
But I didn't do it, and just wanted to say.
The weight on your back, you must lay it aside.
Because in your future, you will take it for a ride.

The ones who profess, they are working in My Name.
And declaring to all, that all gods are the same.
One day they will stand and account for their lies.
When My judgment will fall and sever every tie.

There are those who think, that I cannot see.
The hurt and the pain, they inflict on my key.
I Died on the Cross, for the sins of all men.
But only My Chosen, I will call My friend.

I know the ones, My Father gave to Me.
And I hear their voices, for their heart I can see.
I assign my angels, to protect them from all harm.
Because I know, that in Me, there is calm.

I'm sorry for the times, you cry yourself to sleep.
And I see you broken, every time you would weep.
I give you My grace, that is sufficient for you.
Because in your sorrow, I am

refining you, like new.

Through every test and trial you face.
I am always with you, walking at your pace.
I pour into you, like tinder to the flame.
So all your days, you will never be ashame.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair