This Is Me

 I get each morning and I try to do my best.

But with my family to care for, I always look a mess.

I sweat in the hustle, and my hair looks like crap.

And before it is lunchtime, I could do with a nap.


From laundry to cleaning and cooking what I can.

I wish many times, I can sit on a fan.

My time for the day, is not mine to behold.

For moment by moment, I keep looking old.


My house looks a mess, though I toil in the day.

And I'm in, then I'm out, as there are bills I must pay.

I know that I'm special as a wife and a mom.

But sometimes I wish, that I don't look


like a bum.


I pray for the night, when I can lie on my bed.

To think of what went on, and the words that was said.

The knock on my door, as my eyes starts to close.

And the whisper of "I LOVE YOU MOMMY", touches my heart, as I doze.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair