The Honey Is My Own

 A fly might be coming, but the honey is my own.

And the jezebel spirit, will die before it's sown.

Though you think you can take, what is mine to behold.

I will destroy your altar, in the name of the Lord.


To protect what is mine, I will get down on my knees.

So take your devices or I will swap you like fleas.

I am not just a thing, you can fight with delight.

For with power and with might, I will turn off your light.


Since days of old, you will read what was told.

How favour comes running, to those who are bold.

I will break you and beat you, and hang you out to dry.

And watch the vultures come and eat you when you die.


Do not think you can come and handle my gold.

For in tears you will run and in slavery, be you sold.

If you look, you will see, there are angels by my side.

To crush your bones to dust, as your grave is open wide.


So fear me, little demon, for I am covered by the Blood.

And make no mistake, I will crush you like a flood.

Go back where you belong, with your head to the ground.

And tell your other friends, that


I do not mess around.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair