Radical Faith

 I call upon your name, in the way that I should go.

For you have promised me, you will tell me what I need to know.

I look to the one, who knows my head of hair.

And with force to be reckoned, I will never bow in fear.


I am a woman of worth and I fight to the end.

With radical faith, I go warring with my friend.

I will take what is mine, whether small, whether great.

Till my glory days are over and I am loosed from extra weight.


I am blessed of the Lord, to render unto Him.

All the cares of this world and my light as it grows dim.

What can man do to me, that my God cannot defend....

Till The Majesty I see, I will trample and I will rend.


Come away with me, if heaven is your course.

Know that


forever, the Lord will be your boss.

Up to the mountain, where eagles' homes are built.

We will praise Jehovah Jireh, whose fields will never wilt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair