Precious To God

 The Lord is my provider.

Of this I am sure.

Green pastures I will lie on.

For in wealth I was born.

My Cup will run over.

My God will be my shield.

In everything I need to do.

His grace will be my due.


In sickness and in health.

I am healed by strength and stealth.

My morning


breaks eternally.

As every demon have to flee.

I kiss the wind in wonder.

As praises ever rise.

For my clouds are lined with silver.

And my heart will never quiver.


I press on to my calling.

To war against the dark.

To pull down every stronghold.

And trample every fold.

By faith I trust in Yahweh.

To catch me if I fall.

To obey the Lord's commandments.

And sift through every dent.


Precious is my promise.

To heaven I am bound.

Yea and Amen are my knowledge.

And by destiny I pledge.

I fight with power in the Blood.

To win each war that comes.

For in the vineyard of my Husband.

There's an army I command.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair