My Shining Star

 I write this letter, to you, with love.

To express in words, what I feel inside my heart.

All my life, I have loved you.

All my life, you are all I have ever known.

I have always been a Christian.


So many times I failed you.

So many times I disappointed you.

There have been times, I didn't consider the Cross.

I didn't understand, what being loved by you, truly meant.


Everyday, you are my shield.

Everyday, you are my weapon of warfare.

My comfort and my peace.

You take me from strength to strength and manifest your presence in my life, every single day.


I love you more than words can ever say.

I love you more than all the sand by the sea.... more than all the leaves on every tree.... more than all the stars in the heavens


... more than my life and breath.

You are my honeycomb.... my joy.... my kingdom come.

Father, without you, I am nothing.

I cannot imagine my life, without you in it.

Everyday I wake up, to fulfill my purpose.

Everyday I fall deeper and deeper in love with you.

I just want to hug you and hold you and never let you go.

You are my shining star.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair