Israel, My Darling

 Israel, my darling, please do not weep.

I will surround you, I am not asleep.

I see your pain and I hear your voice.

My angels are coming, so you can rejoice.


My chosen, my children, don't you ever fear.

I am your comfort and I am always near.

Though armies may come,


from the east and the west.

Know that you will rise up, and win every trial and test.


Look up my children and watch as I ride.

With armies of horsemen, on every wave of the tide.

To protect you by fire, by night is my joy.

I will burn every fetter, that the devil might deploy.


Weep not my children, for Daddy is here.

To defend what is mine, I will pour my wrath everywhere.

On the Cross up the hill, I remembered my own.

And forever and ever, you will be the seeds I have sown.


My hedge is around you, do not think I am lost.

To seek and to save, I have paid on the Cross.

Look to the mountain, like Elisha did once.

For in the twinkling of an eye, my Holy Spirit will bounce.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair