I Will Wear A Crown


I sit in my corner and I look up to the sky.

And in awe I would wonder, as I often ask why.

To see the bright stars, that one day I might touch.

Is served as a blessing, like a miller's own rush.


I bask in the glow, of the wind as it sweeps.

To caress every moment, in my heart, for to keep.

I feel all the shadows, of the night's storyline.

And with gratitude, I say....

Thank you Lord, I am thine.


I pray to the Lord and in worship, I say.

Oh Lord, bless your children...

And please show them the way.

May their will, be your own.

As they travel to the unknown.

And hold on to Jesus, though weary to the bone.


I think to myself, there is so much to do.

And I wish beyond measure....

I can do, but a few.

I feel the embrace, of the love of my God.

As He clothes me with favour...

And whispers, I will never waver.


On earth I will charter, even cunning to the hilt.

In ways of my Father, to repent of my guilt.

I am come to this world...

But to heaven, I am bound.

And when the battle is over.

I will wear a crown.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair