God Bless You Always

 I am not perfect and I want you to know. Everyday I mess up. Everyday I fail, in word, in thought and in deed. Sometimes you might look at me and perceive me to be who I am not.


 I am not like anyone else. I am just me. Sometimes  I don't have everything, all put together... behind closed doors, I am oftentimes a broken vessel.

I am the same person on the outside, as I am on the inside. What you see, is what you get. I will not compromise my values, just to suit your purpose. You may, perhaps, pretend to like me or not, but who I am, is very real. 

I have many acquaintances but very few friends. My circle is limited to just an ordained, chosen few. I will always be grateful to God for placing them in my life, because when they look at me, THEY SEE ME..... not dollar signs.... not clothes.... not food.... not anything else but me.

If you love me, praise God. If you don't, praise God. As long as Jesus loves me. 

I speak with words to edify and encourage and uplift those around me, because I need to show the world, who Jesus is, through the life I live. My time here is for a season and seasons and I pray with all my heart, that whatever I do, it will be a blessing to you. God bless you always.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair