Get To Know Me

 If you should see me fading,


in the dust.

Stretch forth your hand, so in you, I can trust.

Do not let the me, I am.

Disappear, like a tinker's damn.


I may not be, your cup of tea.

Or give you what, you need from me.

But if you take the time to know.

You will see, how far, we will go.


I smile and show, how much I care.

To those around me, without fear.

Do not doubt, and hold me bound.

To things that others, throw on the ground.


Hold my hand, and let us walk.

For by uniting, we can sit and talk.

Get to know me, and be my friend.

And I will love you, to the very end.


At times, the words, that others speak.

Bring forth much hindrance, to the weak.

But if you take, the time to stay.

I will lead you, on the right pathway.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair