From Rags To Riches

 I am a child of God, and I am bold to the hilt.

To speak of His love, I declare without guilt.

In honour I will rise, to defend what is right.

To destroy in Jesus name, with all power and great might.


As a child of the King, I will rise to the test.

Because in my heart, I must give of my best.

Each day I will pray, to honour and obey.

The word of the Lord, for the price that He paid.


I stand in His grace and I tarry at times.

In the midst of despair, I often pay for my crimes.

From rags to riches, I am grateful for the Cross.

For the cleansing of my sins, I now know who is boss.


By faith I declare, what is hard to believe.

For to touch base with others, I will wear on my sleeve.

This day I will journey, to pray and anoint.

The ones who are called, and held dear, to apoint.


My life here on earth, is God's to command.

And with Him I carry, His banner where I stand.

The souls I will win, for the gift of His Son.

Make heaven rejoice, for those who were bound.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair