A Sinful Man

 I was born a sinful man...

But by the grace of God I stand.

I was sent here to season, what was in the Lord's command.

I did not ask to travel, through the fruits of the womb.

But here I am before you, like a flower yet to  bloom.


I make so many mistakes, and I fail in different ways.

To do what might bring honour...

And to bathe in God's own gaze.

I fall asleep in labour...

And I run when I should walk.

But in the midst of adversity..

I will dance, while silence stalks.




I hunger for the filling, of more than words can say.

And I desperately need, much grace to not delay.

I look toward the heaven...

And I cry with tears of joy.

In gratitude to Jesus..

For destroying the devil's ploy.


A sinful man I am.

But by faith I will always stand.

To rise above my circumstance.

And destroy Satan's plan.

To come here was my service.

To do the will of God.

And till kingdom come, I press on.

Till I hear the trumpet sound.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair