Walk With Me

 I felt so overwhelmed with emotion today.

Inside my heart were tide and time... that somehow brought worth to the price I paid. 

I could not speak.

I could only weep.

Because the past were erased and forgiveness was mine to keep.


I looked at the ones.

That held my heart so dear.

And time stood so still.

For my heart to be fill.

I was lost for the words.

To say just how I felt.

And all I could do.

Was hold on to you.


My heart is your own.

And I love you for all time.

And I take you with me.

As I go along the way.

I yearn for the days to unravel with time.

Because I wish I could go back.

And fix what has been broken.


You are my world.

And I am praying for you everyday.

To hear your voice.

I will forever rejoice.

And in my heart it will stay

Because God will make a way.


My love for you is forever.

Like


the sand by the sea.

So hold my hand and walk with me.

For now until eternity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair