The Scriptures Say

 Who am I...

 That you can love me so much....

Who am I...

That you would embrace me with your touch....

Who am I.....

That you felt the need....

To take my sins...

And made me reborn and freed....


Where can I go that you cannot see me....

How far can I run that you couldn't catch up....

Upon every mountain and down every lowest valley.

You will be there as my shadow.


Before I was in


my mother's womb.

You were destroying Satan in a tomb.

You paid the price I could not pay.

So I could stand where Jesus lay.


I do not the reasons why.

The Lord my God heard my cry.

But for the Cross..

My soul was saved.

Now every road I travel.

Will no longer be paved.


The Scriptures say that I am strong.

And I am forgiven for my every wrong.

When I shout with all my might.

I will destroy the devil's kingdom...

By faith and not sight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair