The Devil's Lies

 Do not be discouraged child.

I am here to bring you a smile.

Know your thoughts are not my own.

But you will reap the seeds you have sown.


You may not understand the reasons why.

There are doors closed that might make you cry.

Learn to rise and walk with me.

And know that I will set you free.


At times the burdens that you bear.

Might seem so heavy that you shed a tear.

All the while I am there with you.

Because I promised to make you like new.


So dry your tears and trust in me.

And know that my plans will always be.

The way you grow as you dress with light.

All to become my own glorious sight.


Do not look down my dear dear child.

For what is there might drive you wild.

Keep your eyes upon the prize.

And remember your worth.

In


the midst of the devil's lies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair