Season Every Chapter

 I pray to the Lord, to pour into my heart.

In everything I do, in everything I start.

I hope that my words, can impact your life.

And someday you realize, that you are the perfect wife.


I write in my letters, with words filled with Grace.

That as you read my pages, you will choose to run the race.

I season every chapter, with the salt from on high.

In hope you will listen, and soar to touch the sky.


If I can make a difference.

And sow good seeds in you.

I know that someday.

 You will reap what is your due.



In everything I do, may it show you the right path.

So glory hallelujah, you can have a brand new heart.

Like flutters of the wings.

On the eagles way up high.

May you rise each morning.

Filled with hope and not a sigh.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair