Legacies

 I try as a mother to do what is right.

But sometimes my children kick a fuss and fight.

I know if I leave them, to make it on their own.

They might have nothing.

But be a dog with a bone.


With values and morals, I teach them each day.

So that in life, favour will not delay.

I pray that the guidance, I impart in their heart.

Would take them to places.

Till death does


it part.


The love that I give.

And the time that I spend.

As each day goes by.

May it never end.

For one of these days.

My eyes will be closed.

And they will remain.

To carry the legacies they learnt.


From mother to child.

I fight to fulfill.

The dreams in their heart.

That they must master like art.

At times they might fall.

But I will answer every call.

Till forever and ever.

We will stay close together.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair