I Will War

 You cannot take what is not yours.

Through thick and thin, I will plead my cause.

My life and limb belongs to God.

You can leave, with your room and board.


Who I am, you will never be.

The words I speak, will turn every key.

My strength and hope are not from you.

And by design, I am made brand new.


My voice will lift to break the mold.

Of things that bind and every stronghold.

My purpose here is to do God's will.

To pour in cups and to drink my fill.


I am not an object free.

To be used and be the devil's bee.

All my might will be to fight.

And be victorious with great delight.


On this pilgrim's journey here.

I might meet the wolves own fare.

Yet I will war till kingdom come.

And send Satan's demons


home in a nuclear bomb.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair