Angels Deployed

 I do not need your permission to worship my God.

For when I was down in the valley.

You severed the cord.

You saw me fall.

You saw me weak.

But not once did you ever see me begging for leek.


I hungered in desperate need for strength.

For cedars of timber fell by the length.

Though weary and worn.

I shouted Oh Lord.

Please take this cup.

And fight for my life.

 With your shield and sword.


You cannot stop me from jumping for joy.

For when I was beaten, there were angels deployed.

Sheltered I was.

Under God's umbrella of love.

To keep me all protected.

In a nest like a dove.


You cannot take away the love in my heart.

For the Lord God Almighty.

Chose me right


from the start.

He knows me by name.

Without riches or fame.

Till eternity ends.

Into heaven I will blend.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair