World Of Glums

 My bags are packed and I look at the time.

I say to myself I am forgiven of my crime.

I look to see when my chariot comes.

To say goodbye to this world of glums.


All my life I have heard your voice.

And in my heart I praise and rejoice.

I am thankful that for me you came.

To wash me clean and take away my shame.


I sought and found you one sweet day.

And in my ear I heard you say.

I love you child and to Me you belong.

So hold my hand and sing a sweet love song.


I am lowly but with a heart of gold.

And I give you Lord my body and soul.

All I am for the rest of my life.

I surrender to you as your loving wife.


By faith not sig


ht I walk with you.

To go beyond what is my due.

To do all that you command me to.

Because in heaven I will sup with you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair