Vials Of Prayers

 Everytime you give to others.... you are being the answer to someone's prayer.


You might think that of your own.

You are seeing seeds all grown.

Little do you know my dear.

That what you do, is because I care.


When you bless a child of mine.

You are saying come and dine.

For in my house there is much space.

For you if you complete my race.


Up in heaven there is sweet perfume.

Filled with vials of prayers of gloom.

And everytime I choose to bless.

You I use to give a dress.


As my children there will be.

Offerings and love so free.

When you obey my word in you.

Then I know you seek my few.


Blessed child don't ever stop.

You must labour till you drop.

For the prize you will receive.

Is always yours if you don't deceive.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair