Reinvented

 You took my place on Calvary's Hill. 

So with your blood you could wash and fill.

My sins were vast.

Behind my mask.

But oh, your grace.

Was like your shoe lace.


The sandals on your feet were worn.

As you walked miles to watch me born.

You knew my life was not in vain.

And in my heart you filled with grain.


Unworthy and untouched by love.

You poured your mercy into my glove.

With royal robes you clothed me fine.

As angels guided me to dine.


Upon a bed of roses red.

You feathered me right where you led.

How purified from inside out.

You reinvented my voice to shout.


I pray my name be written in gold.

Till eternity rings I will be told.

That I was always in your care.

And I had nothing at all to fear.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair