Promises of God

 I know that I never have to worry.

Because I live in Christ alone.

I know that I never have to fear.

Because my God protects me from all harm.

I know that I never have to feel abandoned.

Because the Lord promised He would never leave me neither forsake me.

I know that I will live a long and lasting life.

Because my God said that with long life He will satisfy me.

I know that I will have in abundance.

Because the Lord said there will not be room enough to contain my blessings.

I know that I will always strong.

Because the Lord said HE is my strength in my weakness.


All the promises of God are Yea and Amen to His children.

Do not lean on your own understanding. But in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair