Never Less

 I love you papa.

But I mess up.

I love you.

But I disappoint you everyday.

I know at times you call my name.

But so often I would be ashame.

I try to hide so you won't see.

But in you I cannot flee.


Often I would turn my back.

And leave you alone to pick up the slack.

I worry when I'm faced with fear.

Because I think that you don't care.


I call your name in times of need.

But forget you when, from your table I feed.

Yet like the wind you blow on me.

To take the trash and set me free.


Many times I fail to show.

What your word says that I ought to sow.

I kiss and tell what others do.

But never think that I'm like an old shoe.



Yet mercy rise and wrap me tight.

And grace abounds in my will to fight.

Never less than your love give.

I always run because in you I LIVE.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair