Like Wine

 I promise you that I will forever lay down beside you.

I will watch you as you sleep.

I will wipe your tears away.

I will hold your hand and comfort you.

And with each day I will go to God on your behalf.


I make this vow to you my love.

That no matter what comes our way.

I am here to always stay.


I will bring you flowers.

I will be your help.

I will be the one to listen to your voice.

When silence is what you need.


I will count my blessings.

As the Lord fill each new day.

For every moment that I get with you.

Is worth more than words can ever say.


If at all you need a friend.

Know that I am there.

I will protect you from all sides.

And pour my love inside you like wine.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair