If You Leave Me

 If you leave me I would fall.

And I won't ever hear your call.

Without you Lord I have no hope.

Of ever finding any help to cope.


If you go and leave me here.

I will seek to find you every


where.

My life is not my own you see.

Because without you.

There is no me.


You promised me that you will stay.

By my side every single day.

Through trials, storms and sleepless nights.

Your love would comfort every scary sights.


Do not ever take from me.

The key you hold to set me free.

For I can't live one day apart.

Without the sound of your beating heart.


Gracefully I speak to you.

With words I know though they are few.

I wish my heart could sing a song.

To say I'm sorry for my every wrong.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair