Beyond The Grave

 Everyday I say I love you.

Everyday I say I Do.

Everyday I try my best.

To show you Lord that I will win this test.



I sit at times and wonder why.

You left your home to come and die.

You saw the ME I couldn't be.

If you chose not to shed your blood for me.


My heart is full of sorrow.

That you gave your bone and marrow.

But without your divine intervention.

I would be lost in hell without mention.


You saw me buried deep in sin.

Outside the ark, came I not in.

Though left alone you did not want.

The apple of your eye.

In hell to cry.


I perhaps might never know.

Or understand just why you came so low.

Beyond the grave you took me in.

So that I could no longer sin.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair