Aaron's Rod

A thousand miles apart we are.
Yet still you are my shining star.
For just one touch, I pray that God.
Might send it dear on Aaron's rod.

I never thought this day would come.
When you would go from where you are from.
But yearning deep inside your heart.
Were calls of freedom for a brand new start.

Where you are, is where I go.
So tilling soils will make new seeds grow.
There the longings of your dream.
Will shine right through like

a builder's beam.

Far away oh love of mine.
May you sit with kings and dine.
Daily I would pray for you.
For to get what is your due.

I hope with time you come back home.
To wipe the tears from whence you roam.
Know I am just a call away.
Just to hear your voice with gay.

May you go in Jesus name.
To seek your love and there proclaim.
That open doors were filled with Grace.
All for you with fine linen and lace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair