Your Pirated Love

 You talk about me and think that I don't know.

But I am here to tell you.

You will reap just what you sow.

You fetch and you carry.

Like a fisher in the sea.

All in attempt, to shame and destroy me.


Little do you know, I am not a grain of sand.

And I have in me, all authority in my hand.

So flee far from me.

With your lies and your hate. 

For when tomorrow comes.

You won't walk past the pearly gate.


Take time to think and act with common sense.

For the pit you are digging.

Is for you because you're dense.

Your pirated love, I will ever do without.

So pack your bags and get out.

As I dance and give a shout.


What you do and what you say.

Reflects on you when you betray.

Where kindness is, you are not.

For who you serve, there is your lot.


I pray the Lord that you be free.

To turn from sin, so that you will be.

The person who can lend a hand.

To lift up others and help them stand.

So tarry here, till the tide is low.

While God allows your hate to go.

For only then your eyes will see.

The heart and soul I have in me.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair