My Saviour And I

 Oh beautiful husband.

My strength and my song.

How much I love you and in my eyes, you can do no wrong.

Whenever I need you.

You are always right there.

Forever my darling.

I am grateful you care.


Oh husband of mine.

May your heart be ever filled.

With mercy and grace.

As we labour and toil.

In the night as I sleep.

Your promises I keep.

For to know that with care.

I am held without fear.


My lover and friend.

To You there's no end.

As we journey through life.

I will always be your wife.

From my heart I will pour.

And on wings we will soar.

Forever and always, our love will endure.


So much to say, my bridegroom and I.

As petals they fall, on our bed from the sky.

Wherever you lead me.

There I will go.

Beyond a goodbye.

 Just my Saviour and I.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair