A Work In Progress

 I am a work in progress.

Just trying my best.

But everyday I know.

I may perhaps make a mess.


I get up each day.

In hope to obey.

Yet along the way.

I pray God do not delay.


I listen to voices.

I know I should not.

And I step out in places.

Where grass is like laces.


I eat upon tables.

And I drink from the cup.

In houses of straw.

Where love is no more.


Often I would think.

That my eyes will not blink.

Because I am searching.

For what I do not


know.


I pray that today.

God will show me the way.

To rest in HIS arms.

For to obey His commands.


By faith I will rise.

And throw away my disguise.

For God, He will help me.

So I know I am free.


I am a work in progress.

But Jesus is in me.

For one day I answered.

And I vowed to obey.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair