Twinkle Twinkle, My Little Star

 Dry your teary eyes, my daughter. There's no need to cry. You are wrapped up in my arms. And I will hold you tight. Though you think you are alone. Know that I am here. I will never leave your side. For always, you are mine.

Lean on me, my precious child. I won't let you fall. Always you can count on me. I will hear you when you call. If at times, you need a friend, to lend a helping hand. Look no further than a prayer. In a heartbeat, I will be there.

Take my hand, oh love of mine. Feel my breath on you. As gently as the wind, it blows. I will water the seeds you sow. Know that till forevermore, my love I give to you. And in your heart, my song will sing. To make you feel brand new.

So, do not worry, daughter dear. I know just how you feel. Just take a leap of faith tonight. And trust in what I say. Tomorrow comes, with treasures, rare. So keep your eyes on me. For twinkle, twinkle, my little star... Your angel is never far.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair