Sit Upon My Throne.

 Turn unto me, your face and not your back. For fields shall be in bloom. Though it be dry and desolate.

Let me cure you with my tenderness. In the midst of your trembling, I will cover you. I will cause you to lie down on green grass. I will shower you with my prosperity.

I will flutter over you, like wings of a dove. I will perform that good thing, which I have promised. As at the first. 

Come! Sit upon my throne. See things you have never looked upon. Come! Take a sip from my golden cup. Water your mouth with my fragrance. 

Let my words be ever soothing to your inward paths. In the chamber of your heart, may you hear my voice. Let there be a fire, burning in the hearth before us. 

Let me come in. Let me go out. For there be no prison bars between us. Come! Let us separate ourselves from the midst of the flock. Let us unite and eat of the bread that is prepared. Let us journey through time and tide.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair