Like A Dead Carcass
My eyes are a fountain of tears, because you bend your tongue like a bow, for lies. I cannot trust you, because you walk with slanders. You make your habitation in the midst of deceit. You refuse to know ME. You refuse to be melted.
You speak love with your mouth, but your heart is black. You do not make me feel like a fed horse in the morning. You close the door on your beloved and sever your green olive tree from bearing.
But what you do not know, is that my fruits have already fallen to the ground. You do not see through your blinded eyes, that I am not wearied. You do not hear the voice inside my heart as it whispers words of life, deep into my soul.
Oh! That I am made of gold and purified. And you are withered and dry, like a dead carcass. I will forever carry my heritage with me wheresoever I go. But you, will wallow in despair and be forever a desolate wilderness because of the tastes of your cold heart.

Comments
Post a Comment