Just Because

 How much do I love you?

Let me count the ways.

I love you like I love no other. This I promise you from my heart.

I love the sweetness of your smile, as it caresses my face, on a warm and sunny day.

I love the way you move, as you sweep across every path, with footsteps that have been ordered by the Lord.

I love the gentleness of your hands, as it charts a course across my body, in ecstasy.

I love the stillness of your silence, because it speaks with a million voices, just for me.

I love the tenderness of your kiss, as it tingles and sends shivers down my spine, in warmth and unchecked passion.

I love the way you hold me in your arms, and dance me across the floor, with limbs and hearts touching in deep connection. 

I love the way your words tell a story, as you open up your heart and lavish me, with hope and faith and favour.

I love the way your eyes penetrate the depths of my soul, and see beyond what others cannot see.

I love the taste of your scent, in my nostrils as it permeates the atmosphere around me, even in my dreams.

I love lying next to you, as you wrap your arms around me and keep me protected from all harm.

I love the way, you call me up on the phone, just to ask me if I am okay, when I am alone.

I love the way you rush into my arms, when you come home, even if I am messed up and looking unkept.

I love the way you cover me, in prayer and worship, as we build our family altar.

I love the way, you take responsibility for your actions, and do not blame others for your failures.

I love the way you seek Godly counsel and wisdom, to know how to be a loving husband, after the Lord's own heart.

I love the way you put God first in all things and everything.

I love the way you make me feel, just by being near.

I love the gentle man you are, without fear and favour, within and without, 

I love the joining of our love for each other, in word, in thought and in deed.

I love the feel of your lips across my eyes, as you kiss away my every tear, when I am broken and filled with despair.

I love you.... JUST BECAUSE.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair