I Am Yours

 You are my support.

You are my shore, when the waves are rough.

In my eyes, you are pools of water, filled with desire. 

To quench every longing, deep within my soul.


Life is nothing without you in it.

There is no meaning. 

There is no substance. 

There is no pleasure and warmth in my nest.


Life is a flow of ecstasy, with you as a royal thread, knitting us together. 

Life is short.

Life, with you as my own, is to be cherished.

It is never too late, to find love, in your journey.

And I found my forever love, in you.


You are purer than snow. 

You are whiter than milk.

Your body, is as polished as regal sapphire. 

You are my rainbow, on a cloudy day.


You are not withered and dry, as a stick.

The joy of my heart is not ceased, as I behold you, in your dancing.

Only for you, my love.

Only for us.


You are my heavenly vision, upon a bed of white satin.

Your voice is as honey in sweetness, unto my hearing.

Your touch is a continuous evolution of new awakening, upon my soul.

I am yours, my love.

I am yours.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair