A Certain Point

 I took a walk today. A very long walk...  along the beach. Thankfully the tide was low, so I got to pass through certain places... rocks and fallen trees and a vast amount of seaweed. 

It was like a dream come true. My eyes had never seen such wonders of nature, up close. Yes, I have seen everything, on numerous occasions. But only up to a certain point,  because of the high tide. However, today was different. Today I got to experience the actual thrill of being at the end of the stretch of beach. And all I could do was just worship the Lord. All I felt inside my heart was just a desire to say, My God. Because of HIM, I had been given the opportunity and the privilege, to see, what I could not see before. 

I stood in awe, at the majestic beauty of God's richness and presence. All I could do as I stood upon a huge rock,


was just... pray and say, Thank You Lord. 

It is so important to honour God for the simple, sometimes insignificant things. What we sometimes take for granted.. someone else is longing for. May we always strive for an excellent spirit in all things.... The air we breathe. The ground we walk on. The trees. The sunlight. To be given such blessings on any given day, is more than we can ever ask for. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair